All orders received until 13.00 between Monday - Friday are shipped the same day. Orders received during weekends are shipped on Monday.
- Slovenia: 1-2 day delivery
- Croatia: 2-5 day delivery
- Czech: 2-5 day delivery
RETURN AND REFUND
- STEP 1: Fill out the return form in the bottom right corner (desktop)/bottom left corner (mobile). For easier returns, we advise you save the original packaging the product came in. Remove the sticker with your address from the black bubble wrap.
- STEP 2: At the post office, address the package to EVEN d.o.o., Leskoškova cesta 10, 1000 Ljubljana.
- STEP 3: Prior to submitting the package at the post office, please cover the expenses of shipping.
- STEP 4: We will refund your purchase expenses upon receiving the package and making sure that the product is not damaged.
What are PC (polycarbonate) lenses?
Polycarbonate lenses, as opposed to glass, are much lighter in weight, and have excellent impact resistance. They also provide protection from UV light and great optical clarity.
What are polarized lenses?
Polarized lenses eliminate glare that reduces visibility and improve contrast and perception of the scene.
Besides the standard hinges, some of our glasses come with spring hinges, which provide a greater range of movement, beyond the classic 90 degree angle. (Which of our models have spring hinges can be found under the description of each design.)
What are TR90 frames?
TR90 is an incredibly durable, lightweight and flexible thermoplastic material. Its flexibility provides comfortable wear and makes the glasses more resistant to damage and pressure.
What do different categories of sunglasses mean (C2, C3)?
While both categories provide protection from both visible and UV light, Category 2 has good sunlight protection but lets through more light than category 3. Category 3 glasses will block out 80%+ of the light and have a higher protection from sunlight.
Our accessories - as well as our glasses - do not contain any animal products or by-products.